The easy way to counter-balance your boom in the studio or on location.
- Stylish black design for professional appearance
- Small and light-weight for ease of transport
- Simple to use, just add water bottles
- Durable stitching for rough service
- Sturdy stitching for a boom bag that should last years
Our Microphone Boom Balance Bags are designed in a saddle bag format with sturdy pockets that easily hold 4 x 500ml water bottles. They fold completely flat so you can fit several in your kit bag. Just pick up enough bottled drinks on your way to the shoot and add as many as you need to keep your boom where you want it, instead of casting Alien head shadows that directors love. Not.
Remove your bottles when you’re done and the boom bag is easy to roll up and throw into your bag, taking up almost no space. They’re designed to last, made from a long-lasting, durable fabric with double strap handles and sturdy stitching.
This boom water bag measuring 28cm x 25 cm has two individual pockets.
Note: Purchase is for bag only, use any plastic 500ml sized soft drinks bottles.