Stop your lighting stands and upright photographic equipment falling over.
Perfect for use in the studio or on location, they are constructed in a saddle bag format; each side of the bag has two layers with secure pillow-design pocket which will hold sand, gravel or any securing weight. These sandbags are made from a long-lasting, durable fabric with double strap handles and double zips to prevent leakage.
Just drape the sandbag with one pocket either side of your lighting stand leg for increased peace of mind that it’s less likely to be knocked or blown over. Or you can attach the sandbag to your tripod; speaking from experience, when filming at the top of a Cornish clifftop, adding a sandbag to my tripod gave me a vastly steadier shot, and a happier director!
- Added protection for your your photographic equipment
- Fill and forget – Double-zipped for extra peace of mind
- Increased stability of your tripod means less shake when filming in windy locations
- Hard wearing fabric, built to last
- Heavy 10lb capacity for keeping your lighing, reflectors and other gear upright outdoors
Note: Purchase is for bag only, the sand or other weighted material is not supplied by ourselves. We recommend the use of play sand, pea gravel or non rusting nuts/bolts. Recommended weight limit 10lb (4.5kg)
Measures 28 cm x —26 cm has two individual pockets